Doc, I've been running the Dukan Diet, and a great success. I dropped 4 pounds in two weeks. But I never read, if a diet high in protein such as kidney, although harm Dukan accompanied by drinking lots of plain water. How did the doctor? (Nia, 27)
Correctly what Nia read about high protein diets like the Dukan Diet. A Diet high in protein which carries energy restriction will quickly give you the impact weight loss due to depletion of fluid and formation of ketone bodies in the body, which suppresses appetite. Unfavorable effects of the body during the running of a diet high in protein include:
* Blood fat levels can be interrupted.
* Increased levels of uric acid in blood that comes from the breakdown of purin (a type of amino acids) thereby increasing the risk of gout in people who are sensitive.
* Increase progresivitas in diabetics, kidney disorders, despite a diet high in protein is only run in a short time.
* Embossed Burnout due to glycogen depletion of the body, dizziness, headache, or nausea due to the loss of sodium the body.
* Increase risk of cancer due to lack of antioxidants like vitamins A, B6, E, thiamine, folate, calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, and fiber, which many in the vegetable and fruit. This is because they are running high protein diets tend to vegetable and fruit consumption in the amount is very less.
* Increases progresivitas coronary heart disease in people who are exposed to high risk of the disease.
* Increase the loss of calcium through urine thus lowering bone density that will result in the onset of osteoporosis, even though it already received calcium and vitamin D supplementation.
Therefore to lose weight safely, Nia can run complete with nutrition and diet balanced, no need with a diet high in protein.